Goldfields School creates a love of learning, in a safe, caring, respectful, sustainable environment, where individual excellence and diversity are valued.
- How do we know how well we are achieving our vision? Our school review processes are vital, giving us invaluable information to inform our strategic direction. All school review and achievement reports, as presented to be board can be accessed by visiting the Curriculum pages.
- Visit the class blog sites – to gain an insight of our classroom programmes.
- Congratulations to our current and past Goldfields School Trophy and Award winners. Our year 6 students vote for the children they consider should be worthy recipients of the annual trophies. The Mangement Team and Senior Teachers confirm the selection, prior to the trophies being awarded at the Year 6 farewell assembly. Trophy and Award Winners
- EOTC Documents – click here for the link
- Bring your Own Device Agreement BYOD – Click here for the link
- Fonterra Milk for Schools Consent-Download here.